Our Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front
Zero sidewall protection for premium ride quality- get AAA if you plan on loaded touring with these over sharp, rugged terrain... or bring an extra. If you are an aggressive rider who punctures often, don't buy these. Consider the Robusto.
- Race compound for superior grip in dry conditions
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- All of our highest end tires feature luxuriously high TPI mystery casing of varying hues, much like the fine wines of their namesakes
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35psi (650b x 47.99) and 30-40psi (700c x 42.??).
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED.
***As with any thin, flexible tire designed for performance our CAVA run best at the pressures listed above, unfortunately, enjoying that seductive flex and speed comes at the cost of the long term tubeless compatibility and durability of this tire.***